High School Throwdown presented by Caffeine and Kilos
It's time to find the 2022 Strongest Athletes and Schools in the U.S.A.!
Competition Rules and Regulations
WEIGHT CLASSES (LB)
Male: 119 | 129 | 139 | 154 | 169 | 183 | 199 | 219 | 238 | +238
Female: 101 | 110 | 119 | 129 | 139 | 154 | 169 | 183 | 199 | +199
Bench | Back squat | Clean ( full or power)
HOW TO COMPETE
1. Complete the athlete background information
2. Film and upload weigh in video
3. Film and upload 3 videos displaying your best bench, squat, and clean.
4. Ensure that each video displays the weight on the barbell (weight check)
5. Ensure that each video displays a timestamp or is filmed on the WodProof App which will display date/information
1. All athletes must submit 1 video showcasing their best bench, squat and clean.
2. Squat and bench will be judged based on the rules set by USA Powerlifting.
3. Clean will be judged based on the rules set by USA Weightlifting
4. Athletes between the ages of 13 and 18 may participate
5. Home-schooled and international school US athletes may participate
6. Timestamps or other date and time variation are required for weigh in, bench, squat, and clean to be displayed in each video.
7. All lifts must be completed on the same day
8. Athletes must display the weights on the bar after the completion of the lift
9. All athletes must wear a singlet or shorts and a shirt to weigh in
1. Upon request athletes will have to submit high school attendance verification to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bench shirts and squat suits are prohibited
3. Pulling straps are not allowed
4. Videos that do not include a weight check are not allowed
5. Excessive weight cutting methods are not endorsed or allowed
6. Knee sleeves and knee wraps are allowed
7. Belts are allowed
8. In the case of a tie the athlete that posted their video submission first will be awarded
(1) rogue men's or women's barbell
Top 3 schools:
Weight class champions:
(1) pair Nike WL shoes
(1) year USAW membership
(1) T shirt